(Sungold x Juliet) x Black Cherry
From Tatiana's TOMATOBase
- Indet., regular leaf. I grew five plants in 2010. The plants' growth and foliage were identical on all five plants, including the fruits, which were medium-sized oval cherries, except for their colour - I got orange, red, and brown/black fruits from different plants. Unfortunately, I was only able to sample one or two first fruits of each. The plants died from late blight that hit my main garden in early August. Fortunately, I managed to save few seeds from each fruit, so I can see what I get next year.
- F2 generation
- Segregated into cherries of various colors: brown / black, orange, and red.
- F3 generation
- Growing black and orange segregates, named Vancouver Marmot and Golden Lion Tamarin respectively.
- David Lemasters, Pennsylvania 08 (F2 seeds)
Year grown: 2010, 2011
- An intentional cross of Sungold F1, Juliet F1, and Black Cherry by David Lieven of Belgium.
- F2 seeds were distributed by David Lemasters of Pennsylvania to several tomato growers in 2008.
|Year||Commercial Vendors||Seed Savers Yearbook (Member listings)||Seeds of Diversity (Member listings)|