|Leaf type||regular, wispy|
|Variety type||open-pollinated, family heirloom|
- indet., regular leaf, wispy foliage, medium size red fruits, shaped like fat plums or blunt hearts. Bright red meaty flesh with small seed cavities and very few seeds, typical for heart-shaped tomatoes. The flesh is juicy and not dry as in paste tomatoes. Outstanding sweet flavor. 6-12 oz.
- John Seewald, New Jersey 07 / OH IN F (Frederick Ineman, Ohio) / Alice Biltz
Year grown: 2010 (crop failure), 2011
- 80 days, indet., regular leaf, heart shaped red fruit to 1.5 lbs.
- Frederick Ineman, Ohio / Alice Biltz
Year grown: 2007
Location: Pasadena, Texas
- Seed originally came from Alice Biltz, whose family had been growing it for decades.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Alice's Egypt - plant. 2011-06-23.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Alice's Egypt - baby fruit. 2011-07-12.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Alice's Egypt - baby fruit. 2011-08-14.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Alice's Egypt - green fruit. 2010-08-01.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Alice's Egypt - sliced fruit. 2011-09-09.
|Year||Commercial Vendors||Seed Savers Yearbook (Member listings)||Seeds of Diversity (Member listings)|
|2013||Tatiana's TOMATObase Seeds - sold out for 2013||.||.|
|2012||Tatiana's TOMATObase Seeds - new||.||.|