|Fruit shape||oblate, beefsteak|
- 80 days, indet., regular leaf, ribbed orange beefsteak fruit, 4-10 oz, very good sweet flavor and meaty flesh. It is slow to start, but will reward you with lots of great tomatoes at the peak of summer.
Year grown: 2006(1), 2011(2)
- 80 days, indet., regular leaf plant with good yield of 12-16 oz orange fruit, very good sweet mild flavor.
- Reimer Seeds / AR BO B 98 (Blane Bourgeois of Salem, Arkansas)
Location: Oblong, Illinois
- I got the first fruit 84 days after planting eight week old seedlings. The plant got to eight feet tall before I pruned it. The indeterminate plant gave a heavy yield of ten to fourteen bright orange fruits, some of which had slight green shouldering. The flavor was good and sweet with a fruity overtone.
- Reimer Seeds / Seedling grown by Love Apple Farm
Location: San Jose, California
- Mid season beefsteak varieties. Plants produce amounts of beautiful light-orange fruit , irregular shaped (fluted). Tomato fruits are sweet, with tropical fruit flavor.
|Seed source= Swordy (Greece)
|Year grown= 2016,2017,2018,2019
|Location=Czech republic, Brno, 780 ft }}
- First offered in the Seed Savers 1985 Yearbook by Gary Staley of Brandon, Florida (FL ST G).
- Gary Staley named this tomato after the Amana Corporation, where he worked as a customer service manager.
- First offered commercially by Tomato Growers Supply in 1995.
- For more information, see Jodi Torpey's blog.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Amana Orange. 2006