- F2 generation (2006)
- Early, indet., regular leaf, large red slightly elongated cherry fruit (grape type), 1-2 oz, excellent taste, juicy and sweet, splits in heavy rains. It is not stable yet.
- F3 generation (2008)
- Regular leaf compact indet. plants that looked the same, but produced different types of fruit, in both color and shape.
- Plant 1 (Pony): dark brown small plum-shaped fruit, very nice flavor, some empty seed cavities.
- Plant 2: dusty brown fruit with green shoulders and empty seed cavities, which was the earliest out of all the Arkadia plants. Very good flavor. Some early fruit is completely seedless.
- Plant 3: small red round fruit, similar to Odessa, but on compact indet. vines.
- 1. B.C MC D 06 (F2, seeds from Odessa packet)
- 2. B.C KO T 07 (F3)
Year grown: 2006, 2008
- An accidental cross of Odessa with unknown indeterminate variety, which appeared in Tatiana Kouchnareva's garden in 2006. It either originated from Seeds Trust that was selling crossed seeds, or from Dan McMurray's garden in 2005.
- It is not stable yet.
- As this is likely an offspring of the variety Odessa, Tatiana named this cross Arkadia, after the jewel of Odessa's Nightlife and beach activities in the summer months in the Ukraine (see  and ).
- (Please note that there is no evidence that proves that Odessa variety originated from the Ukraine.)
- Odessa (parent)
- Pony (one of the black fruited segregating lines)
- There is another variety with a similar name, Arcadia, which is not related to this one.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Arkadia - ripe fruit. 2006-06-12
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Arkadia F2 - ripe fruit. 2006-08-05
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Arkadia - 4 weeks old seedlings (segregation). 2008-03-21
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Faux Arkadia (from Clayton Weaver) - 3 weeks old seedling. 2008-03-21
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Arkadia - baby fruit. 2008-06-25.