|Fruit color||yellow, orange|
|Fruit shape||round, globe|
- Indet., regular leaf plants. Bright orange round fruits with very meaty flesh and excellent rich flavor. fruits are smooth and blemish free, perfect for organic farmers market. 5-8 oz.
- Michael Gunn of Pasadena, Texas (TX GU R) 07 / Manfred Hahm-Hartmann, Germany
Year grown: 2014
- 75 days, indet., regular leaf, yellow-orange fruit, 10-18 oz, from Manfred Hartmann, China.
- Manfred Hartmann, Germany
Year grown: 2006
Location: Pasadena, Texas
- Chinese origin.
- Developed by the Academy of Agriculture and Science of Heilongjiang Province in China. Released in 1992.
- First offered in the Seed Savers 2008 Yearbook by Michael Gunn of Pasadena, Texas (TX GU R), who obtained the seed from Manfred Hartmann in Germany.
- Offered commercially in North America by Tatiana's TOMATObase Seeds in 2015.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Beijin Yellow - flowers. 2014-06-20.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Beijin Yellow - baby fruit. 2014-06-20.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Beijin Yellow - ripe fruit. 2014-08-29.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Beijin Yellow - sliced fruit. 2014-08-29.
|Year||Commercial Vendors||Seed Savers Yearbook (Member listings)||Seeds of Diversity (Member listings)|
|2015||Tatiana's TOMATObase Seeds - new||.||.|
You can buy Beijing Yellow seeds at Tatiana's TOMATObase Seed Shop.
By buying our seeds you help us to maintain and improve Tatiana's TOMATObase website, and to preserve many endangered open-pollinated varieties.
The proceeds from seed sales and donations are our only source of funding at this time.
Thank you so much for your support!