- 1. Reimer Seeds
- 2. Martin Longseth of Sun Prairie, Wisconsin (WI LO M) 14
- 3. Peter Gallant, Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada 06
Year grown: 2014(1 - germination failure)
- Large vines need caging or staking, 70 days, phenomenal producer of about 3/4 inch round golden yellow cherries in large clusters. They have a moderately sweet nice flavor.
- Reimer Seeds / Bill Minkey of Darien, Wisconsin (WI MI B) 94 / Norbert Parreira, Helliner, France 92
Year grown: 1994, 2000
Location: Augusta, Michigan
- 75 days, indet., regular leaf plant with a high yield of small golden cherry fruit with very good flavor.
- Reimer Seeds / Bill Minkey of Darien, Wisconsin (WI MI B) 01 / Norbert Parreira, Helliner, France 92
- 61 days, huge robust plant, taking over the garden. Very high yield of tasty fruit.
- Reimer Seeds / Firefox seeds, Kingston, Ontario
Year grown: 2009
Location: A rooftop in Montreal, Quebec
- This variety was obtained from the Gatersleben seed bank in Germany in the late 1980s. The name means 'Little Blond Girl' in German.
- First offered in the SSE 1989 Yearbook by Georg Schramayr of Woelbling, Austria (AUST SC G), who described it as follows:
- "95 days - small yellow round fruits, borne in abundance in large clusters, stalks dichotomous-branched, very tasty, from Germany."
- Seven commercial sources were noted for 2004 in the Garden Seed Inventory 6th edition.
Klaus-Peter Schurz (GERM SC K). Blondköpfchen - flower. 2009.
Klaus-Peter Schurz (GERM SC K). Blondköpfchen - baby fruit. July 2009.