|Fruit color||bi-color, yellow|
- Indet. plants with regular leaf foliage. Large yellow beefsteaks with pinkish blush and some pink color inside. 12-18 oz. Very nice full flavor, with some acidic taste.
- Natalia Dryzhakova, Russia 16
Year grown: 2017
- 85 days, indet., regular leaf plant with a high yield of 1 lb yellow beefsteak fruit with a good mild flavor.
- KY IS A2 02
Location: Oblong, Illinois
- Super yield of 1 lb (and larger) light yellow tomatoes. Faint pink blush on blossom end. As you can tell from the photo, they are very uniform in size, unlike most other heirlooms. Mild with little acid flavor, juicy, and meaty.
- IL LO N (Neil Lockhart of Oblong, Illinois) / KY IS A2 02
Location: Sonora, Kentucky
- Heirloom, over 100 years old, from Buckeye Hollow in Madison County, Kentucky.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Buckeye Yellow - ripe. 2017-09-08.
Maria Stenger, Sonora, KY. Buckeye Yellow.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Buckeye Yellow - sliced. 2017-09-08.
|Year||Commercial Vendors||Seed Savers Yearbook (Member listings)||Seeds of Diversity (Member listings)|
|2018||Tatiana's TOMATObase Seeds - new||.||.|
|2013||Blue Ribbon Tomatoes||.||.|
|2010||Blue Ribbon Tomatoes||.|
|2009||Blue Ribbon Tomatoes||3||.|
You can buy Buckeye Yellow seeds at Tatiana's TOMATObase Seed Shop.
By buying our seeds you help us to maintain and improve Tatiana's TOMATObase website, and to preserve many endangered open-pollinated varieties.
The proceeds from seed sales and donations are our only source of funding at this time.
Thank you so much for your support!