Bychye Serdtse Minusinskoe Zheltoe
|Bychye Serdtse Minusinskoe Zheltoe|
|Variety type||open-pollinated, heirloom|
- Indet. plants with regular leaf foliage. Yellow blunt hearts, 6-8 oz. Some fruits are beefsteak shape. Very good mild and sweet flavor, meaty and juicy, not many seeds. (15 seeds / packet)
- Aleksey Kulik, Ukraine 15 / Natalia Khilenko, Armavir, Russia 14
Year grown: 2015
- Russian heirloom variety from Khilenko Family. The name means 'Yellow Bull's heart from Minusinsk'
- The seeds were sent to Tatiana's TOMATObase Seeds in 2014 by Aleksey Kulik, Ukraine 15, who received them from Natalia Khilenko of Armavir, Russia. Mrs. Khilenko and her family have been growing many native Russian heirlooms for many years, and she shared seeds from her seed collection with Aleksey Kulik, a Ukrainian seed vendor.
- Introduced commercially by Tatiana's TOMATObase Seeds in 2016.
Russian name: Бычье сердце Минусинское желтое
- The name means 'Yellow Bull's heart from Minusinsk'
Description in Russian
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Bychye Serdtse Minusinskoe Zheltoe - ripe fruit. 2015-08-05.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Bychye Serdtse Minusinskoe Zheltoe - ripe fruit. 2015-08-16.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Bychye Serdtse Minusinskoe Zheltoe - sliced fruit. 2015-08-05.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Bychye Serdtse Minusinskoe Zheltoe - sliced fruit. 2015-08-16.
|Year||Commercial Vendors||Seed Savers Yearbook (Member listings)||Seeds of Diversity (Member listings)|
|2016||Tatiana's TOMATObase Seeds - new||.||.|