- Indet., regular leaf. Round bright orange fruits with smooth shoulders, 5-8 oz. Very good sweetish flavor. (15 seeds/packet)
- Dan and Val McMurray of Wynndel, British Columbia, Canada (B.C MC D) 07 / Ann Gillis-Furlano, Ontario, Canada (ONT GI A)
Year grown: 2015
- 70-80 days, indet, regular leaf, vigorous 6 ft plants, 8-12 oz orange fruit, good tomato taste, more sweet than acid, meaty and juicy, 12 lbs/plant.
- Ann Gillis-Furlano, Ontario, Canada (ONT GI A)
Year grown: 2006
Location: Wynndel, BC, Canada
- First offered in the Seed Savers 2007 Yearbook by Dan and Val McMurray of Wynndel, British Columbia, Canada (B.C MC D), seeds from Ann Gillis-Furlano, Ontario, Canada (ONT GI A).
- Introduced commercially by Tatiana's TOMATObase Seeds in 2016.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Calli Orange - ripe fruit. 2015-08-14.
Dan and Val McMurray. Calli Orange - plant. 2008. Uploaded with owner's permission.
Dan and Val McMurray (B.C MC D). Calli Orange. 2006
Patty Brown, Ohio. Calli Orange - ripe fruit. August 12, 2011. Posted with owner's permission.
Patty Brown, Ohio. Calli Orange - ripe fruit. August 2013. Posted with owner's permission.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Calli Orange - sliced fruit. 2015-08-14.
|Year||Commercial Vendors||Seed Savers Yearbook (Member listings)||Seeds of Diversity (Member listings)|
|2016||Tatiana's TOMATObase Seeds - new||.||.|
You can buy Calli Orange seeds at Tatiana's TOMATObase Seed Shop.
By buying our seeds you help us to maintain and improve Tatiana's TOMATObase website, and to preserve many endangered open-pollinated varieties.
The proceeds from seed sales and donations are our only source of funding at this time.
Thank you so much for your support!