|Variety type||open-pollinated, commercial|
- Indet., regular leaf. Small orange oval, almost cylindrical, cherries with delicious sweet flavor. Not very juicy, perfect for dehydrating! (15 seeds / packet)
- Vladimir Gross, Brno, Czech Republic 15
Year grown: 2015
- 65 days, indeterminante, regular leaf, inflorescence simple, oblong fruit, diameter 1´´, length 1 ½ ´´, orange, 12 g, usually 12-13 fruits on the branch, with very good sweet fruity taste, rather less juicy- fleshy.
- Breeder Ing.Zavadil, Czech Republic
Year grown: 2014,2015,2019
Location: Czech republic,Brno, 780 ft
- From Czech Republic. Developed by Ing. Zavadil.
- SEMO filed application form to registration LYC23202 239 SM-DAT on ÚKZÚZ in December 18, 2012, a provisional name Datlo.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Datlo - ripe fruits. 2015-07-30.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Datlo - ripe fruits. 2015-08-16.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Datlo - sliced fruits. 2015-07-30.
|Year||Commercial Vendors||Seed Savers Yearbook (Member listings)||Seeds of Diversity (Member listings)|
|2016||Tatiana's TOMATObase Seeds - new||.||.|
You can buy Datlo seeds at Tatiana's TOMATObase Seed Shop.
By buying our seeds you help us to maintain and improve Tatiana's TOMATObase website, and to preserve many endangered open-pollinated varieties.
The proceeds from seed sales and donations are our only source of funding at this time.
Thank you so much for your support!