|Fruit shape||round, plum, oval|
|Fruit type||paste, canner|
- Indet., regular leaf. Small bright red oval-shaped fruits, average 2 oz. Excellent full and sweet tomato flavor. Flesh is not very dry, some fruits are quite juicy. Perfect for pickling or canning whole.
- Jean Beyer of Black Creek, Wisconsin (WI BE J2) 09 / Sue Gronholz of Beaver Dam, Wisconsin (WI GR S) 07 / CA VA S 02
Year grown: 2015
- Round to egg shaped red fruits, 2-3 chambers, regular leaf, indet., fruits about 70 gr.
Year grown: 2008
- Original seeds came from the DePinto family on Long Island.
- First offered in the Seed Savers 2001 Yearbook by Sharon Vadas-Arendt of Longmont, Colorado (CO VA S), who got seed from M. Schulyz of Monroe, Washington (WA SC M).
Klaus-Peter Schurz (GERM SC K). De Pinto - plant.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). DePinto - ripe fruit. 2015-07-31.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). DePinto - sliced fruit. 2015-07-31.
Klaus-Peter Schurz (GERM SC K). De Pinto - sliced fruit.
|Year||Commercial Vendors||Seed Savers Yearbook (Member listings)||Seeds of Diversity (Member listings)|
|2016||Tatiana's TOMATObase Seeds - new||.||.|
You can buy DePinto seeds at Tatiana's TOMATObase Seed Shop.
By buying our seeds you help us to maintain and improve Tatiana's TOMATObase website, and to preserve many endangered open-pollinated varieties.
The proceeds from seed sales and donations are our only source of funding at this time.
Thank you so much for your support!