- Indet., regular leaf plants. Pink beefsteaks with ruffled shoulders, so meaty, with small seed locules and few seeds. 10-16 oz. Outstanding rich flavor. (15 seeds / packet)
- 1. Carolyn Male of Salem, New York (NY MA C) 12
- 2. Denise Salmon, Vancouver, BC, Canada 15 / Carolyn Male of Salem, New York (NY MA C)
Year grown: 2015
- Denise Salmon of Vancouver, BC purchased the fruit at a local Granville Island public market back in 2003. The vendor who was selling the tomatoes said that this variety was called 'Dutka's Pink', but he did not provide any further information. Denise saved seeds and tried to grow it a number of times with little or no success until 2009, when she finally got it to mature.
- Denise Salmon shared the seed with Carolyn Male of Salem, New York, and Carolyn was able to offer it to many Tomatoville forum members in her annual seed offer in 2012.
- Introduced commercially by Tatiana's TOMATObase Seeds in 2016.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Dutka's Pink (2) - ripe fruit. 2015-08-22.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Dutka's Pink (1) - sliced fruit. 2015-08-11.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Dutka's Pink (2) - sliced fruit. 2015-08-22.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Dutka's Pink (1) - sliced fruit. 2015-08-22.
|Year||Commercial Vendors||Seed Savers Yearbook (Member listings)||Seeds of Diversity (Member listings)|
|2016||Tatiana's TOMATObase Seeds - new, sold out for 2016||.||.|