|Fruit shape||oblate, beefsteak|
- Al Anderson of Troy, Ohio (OH AN A) 07 / Neil Lockhart of Oblong, Illinois (IL LO N) 06 / Jerry L. Bosner of Lowell, Ohio (OH BO J) 98
Year grown: 2013 (germination failure)
- 85 days, indet., potato leaf plant with a good yield of 8-12 oz red fruit with very good flavor.
- Jerry L. Bosner of Lowell, Ohio (OH BO J) 98 (Jerry L. Bosner of Lowell, Ohio)
Location: Oblong, Illinois
- 70-80 days, indet., potato leaf, red round fruit, 1+ lb., less robust plants in hot weather, solid fruit, good flavour.
Location: Wynndel, BC, Canada
- Introduced in Seed Savers 1998 Yearbook by Jerry L. Bosner of Lowell, Ohio (OH BO J), seed origin unknown.
Dan and Val McMurray (B.C MC D): Eli. 2007
Patty Brown, Ohio. Eli - ripe fruit. August 12, 2011. Posted with the owner's permission.