- Indet., regular leaf plants. Medium sized red fruits, 6-15 oz. Excellent rich and sweet flavor, with a nice acidic touch in the early fruits. Not many seeds. High yields.
- 1. Tim Skrypiczajko of Naramata, British Columbia, Canada (B.C SK T) 09 / CV Ami
- 2. Larissa Sokolova, Surrey, BC, Canada 10
Year grown: 2016
- 80 days, indet., regular leaf, high yield of 8-10 oz red beefsteak fruit, excellent flavor.
Location: Oblong, Illinois
- A Russian variety that was renamed by Lisa Von Saunder, the owner of CV Amishland Heirloom Seeds . She said she obtained the seeds from her Russian friend Sergey. The original Russian name of this tomato has not been cited.
- First offered commercially in North America by CV Amishland Heirloom Seeds .
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T), Gigantesque (1) - ripe fruit. 2016-08-28.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Gigantesque - ripe fruit. 2016-08-29.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Gigantesque (2) - ripe fruit. 2016-08-30.
- Gigantesque BCSKT 2016-09-13.JPG
|Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Gigantesque (2) - ripe fruit. 2016-09-13.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Gigantesque (2) - sliced fruit. 2016-08-21.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T), Gigantesque (1) - sliced fruit. 2016-08-28.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Gigantesque - sliced fruit. 2016-08-29.
|Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Gigantesque (2) - sliced fruit. 2016-09-13.
|Year||Commercial Vendors||Seed Savers Yearbook (Member listings)||Seeds of Diversity (Member listings)|
|2017||Tatiana's TOMATObase Seeds - new||.||.|
|2014||Diane's Flower Seeds
|2013||Baker Creek Heirloom Seeds
Delectation of Tomatoes - new
|2009||TomatoFest - new||3||.|
You can buy Gigantesque seeds at Tatiana's TOMATObase Seed Shop.
By buying our seeds you help us to maintain and improve Tatiana's TOMATObase website, and to preserve many endangered open-pollinated varieties.
The proceeds from seed sales and donations are our only source of funding at this time.
Thank you so much for your support!