|Fruit color||red, pink|
|Fruit shape||oval, plum|
|Variety type||family heirloom, open-pollinated|
- Small red oval (plum) fruits on compact indet. plants.
- Nathalie Antaya of Saint-Robert, Quebec, Canada (QUE AN N) 08
Year grown: 2015
- An old heirloom from the Godlove family of Ada, Kansas.
- First offered in the Seed Savers 1994 Yearbook by Robert Reves of Westmoreland, Kansas (KS RE R), who obtained the seed from his cousins Risdon and Opal Godlove of Ada, Kansas. Risdon Godlove got his seed from a Mrs. Heck when he was a young man, Risdon and Opal always called these "Heck" tomatoes, they have been raising them since at least the 1950s.
- Some SSE members list it as red, and some as pink.
|Year||Commercial Vendors||Seed Savers Yearbook (Member listings)||Seeds of Diversity (Member listings)|
|2016||Tatiana's TOMATObase Seeds - new||.||.|
|2011||Skyfire Garden Seeds
|2010||Skyfire Garden Seeds
|2009||Skyfire Garden Seeds
|2008||Skyfire Garden Seeds
You can buy Godlove seeds at Tatiana's TOMATObase Seed Shop.
By buying our seeds you help us to maintain and improve Tatiana's TOMATObase website, and to preserve many endangered open-pollinated varieties.
The proceeds from seed sales and donations are our only source of funding at this time.
Thank you so much for your support!