|Variety type||family heirloom, open-pollinated|
- Indet., regular leaf. Small red round and slightly oblate fruits, just a bit larger than a cherry tomato. 1 oz. Very good balanced flavor. Early maturity.
- Seed Savers Heritage Farm, Decorah, Iowa (IA SSE HF) 09
Year grown: 2015
- A family heirloom from the family of Sherry Jesberger of St. Mary's, Pennsylvania, it had been in her family for over 50 years before she shared the seed with some SSE members in the early 1990s.
- First offered in the Seed Savers 1995 Yearbook by Bill Minkey of Darien, Wisconsin (WI MI B) and Jeanne M. Daniels and Donald W. Schmied of Wood Dale, Illinois (IL DA J); both got the seed from Sherry Jesberger, St. Mary's, Pennsylvania.
- SSE TOMATO 4334.
- Introduced commercially by Tatiana's TOMATObase Seeds in 2016.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Gram's - ripe fruit. 2015-07-22.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Gram's - ripe fruit. 2015-08-12.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Gram's - sliced fruit. 2015-07-22.
|Year||Commercial Vendors||Seed Savers Yearbook (Member listings)||Seeds of Diversity (Member listings)|
|2016||Tatiana's TOMATObase Seeds - new||.||.|
You can buy Gram's seeds at Tatiana's TOMATObase Seed Shop.
By buying our seeds you help us to maintain and improve Tatiana's TOMATObase website, and to preserve many endangered open-pollinated varieties.
The proceeds from seed sales and donations are our only source of funding at this time.
Thank you so much for your support!