- Indet., regular leaf plants. I believe that the original seeds I received were not stable or crossed, as I got both red and pink beefsteaks. I am assuming that red is correct. Excellent sweet flavor in both variants.
- David Lemasters, Pennsylvania 09
Year grown: 2013
- Large oblate red beefsteak that range above 1 pound. Indet., regular leaf, 80 days.
- David Lemasters, Pennsylvania 08
Year grown: 2009, 2010, 2012
Location: LaFollette, Tennessee, USA
- Lloyd Duggins of Mauckport, Indiana (IN DU L) obtained the seed from a local lady whose friends brought seed back in a napkin from a restaurant in Palestine.
- First offered in the SSE Yearbook in 1985 (?) by Lloyd Duggins of Mauckport, Indiana (IN DU L).
- SSE TOMATO 189.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Holy Land - ripe fruit. 2013-09-14.
Ted Maiden (TN MA T). Holy Land - ripe fruit. 2012-07-21.
|Year||Commercial Vendors||Seed Savers Yearbook (Member listings)||Seeds of Diversity (Member listings)|