|Fruit shape||irregular, heart|
|Variety type||open-pollinated, heirloom|
- Indet. plants with regular leaf foliage. Large pink bomb-shaped fruits, 8-22 oz. Excellent full tomato flavor. (15 seeds / packet)
- Aleksey Kulik, Ukraine 15 / Natalia Khilenko, Armavir, Russia 14
Year grown: 2016
- Ukrainian heirloom variety from Khilenko Family's seed collection.
- The seeds were sent to Tatiana's TOMATObase Seeds in 2014 by Aleksey Kulik, who received them from Natalia Khilenko of Armavir, Russia. Mrs. Khilenko and her family have been growing many native Russian heirlooms for many years, and she shared seeds from her seed collection with Aleksey Kulik, a Ukrainian seed vendor.
- Introduced commercially in North America by Tatiana's TOMATObase Seeds in 2017.
Russian name: Киевлянка
- The name means 'A woman from Kiev' in Russian.
Description in Russian
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Kievlyanka - ripe fruit. 2016-09-24.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Kievlyanka - ripe fruit. 2016-09-25.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Kievlyanka - sliced fruit. 2016-09-22.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Kievlyanka - sliced fruit. 2016-09-24.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Kievlyanka - sliced fruit. 2016-09-25.
|Year||Commercial Vendors||Seed Savers Yearbook (Member listings)||Seeds of Diversity (Member listings)|
|2017||Tatiana's TOMATObase Seeds - new||.||.|
You can buy Kievlyanka seeds at Tatiana's TOMATObase Seed Shop.
By buying our seeds you help us to maintain and improve Tatiana's TOMATObase website, and to preserve many endangered open-pollinated varieties.
The proceeds from seed sales and donations are our only source of funding at this time.
Thank you so much for your support!