|Variety type||heirloom, open-pollinated|
- Indet., regular leaf. Large red fat plums or blunt hearts, average 10-12 oz. Juicy, with small seed locules. Excellent full and sweet tomato flavor. (15 seeds / packet)
- 1. Aleksandr Mozerov, Moscow, Russia 10
- 2. Evgeny Fetch, Russia 11
Year grown: 2015
- A non-commercial variety from Russia, grown for more than 20 years by Russian gardener Aleksandr Mozerov of Moscow, Russia. Aleksandr Mozerov obtained the seed from an old woman, whose husband probably developed it. So this variety dates back to the 1980s, but it may be much older.
- Introduced commercially by Tatiana's TOMATObase Seeds in 2016.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Konus (2) - ripe fruit. 2015-08-03.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Konus (2) - sliced fruit. 2015-08-03.
|Year||Commercial Vendors||Seed Savers Yearbook (Member listings)||Seeds of Diversity (Member listings)|
|2016||Tatiana's TOMATObase Seeds - new||.||.|
You can buy Konus seeds at Tatiana's TOMATObase Seed Shop.
By buying our seeds you help us to maintain and improve Tatiana's TOMATObase website, and to preserve many endangered open-pollinated varieties.
The proceeds from seed sales and donations are our only source of funding at this time.
Thank you so much for your support!