Kozula 138 Malinowa Zebra
From Tatiana's TOMATOBase
|Kozula 138 Malinowa Zebra|
|Fruit color||pink, black, striped|
|Variety type||unknown, hybrid|
- Indet., regular leaf, medium to large smooth round beefsteaks with stripes, either pink or purple color. There is no yellow color in the fruits, despite the name. This generation is not stable - 2 plants produced pink fruits and one plant produced purple/black fruits. Firm flesh, very good flavor, good keeper.
- I received the original F4 seeds in a 'surprise' package from Dean Slater of Copemish, Michigan in 2011.
- Dean Slater of Copemish, Michigan 11 / Anna Kozula, Poland
Year grown: 2012
- The original cross was made by Anna Kozula, a well-known tomato breeder in Poland. One of the parents was Copia tomato. Seeds were shared with other gardeners in F4 generation in 2010, which may or may not have been fully stable.
- See  for more details and pictures.
- For more information about Anna Kozula's crosses, see this thread at Tomatoville forum and Kozula thread at The Tomato Garden forum.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Yellow Red Striped #138 - flowers. 2012-06-27.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Kozula's Yellow Red Striped No. 138 (plant #1) - sliced fruit. 2012-10-07.
|Year||Commercial Vendors||Seed Savers Yearbook (Member listings)||Seeds of Diversity (Member listings)|