From Tatiana's TOMATOBase
[[File:|thumb|250px|Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T).]]
- Indet., regular leaf. Round pink medium to large fruits, with very meaty and juicy flesh and small seed cavities. Outstanding sweet taste.
- Neil Lockhart of Oblong, Illinois (IL LO N) 10 / Martin Longseth of Sun Prairie, Wisconsin (WI LO M) 06 / a Garden Web forum member
Year grown: 2021
- 85 days, indet., regular leaf, 8-16 oz pink fruit, very good flavor, good yield.
- WI LO M 06 (Martin Longseth, Wisonsin) / a GW member
- Introduced to SSE by Martin Longseth of Wisconsin (WI LO M) in 2007. It was listed in RED section of Yearbook by Martin, who said it was a Bulgarian heirloom. The seed originally came from a Bulgarian woman Kristina Vatcheva, hence the name. Kristina's father has been growing this variety in his garden in Bulgaria for many years.
- Listed as both red and pink in the SSE Yearbooks.
Also known as
|Year||Commercial Vendors||Seed Savers Yearbook (Member listings)||Seeds of Diversity (Member listings)|
|2011||1 (pink) + 2 (red)||.|
|2010||1 (pink) + 2 (red)||.|
Facts about Kristina Vatcheva
|Description||Indet., regular leaf. Round pink medium to large fruits, with very meaty and juicy flesh and small seed cavities. Outstanding sweet taste.|
|Fruit color||pink +|
|Fruit shape||beefsteak +|
|Fruit size||large +|
|Fruit type||slicer +|
|Growth habit||indet. +|
|Member||IL LO N +|
|Member code||B.C KO T +|
|Seed source||Neil Lockhart of Oblong, Illinois (IL LO N) 10 / Martin Longseth of Sun Prairie, Wisconsin (WI LO M) 06 / a Garden Web forum member|
|Variety type||open-pollinated +|
|Year grown||2021 +|