- Åke Truedsson of Klagshamn, Sweden (SWED TR A) 09
- Fruit bought from Trader Joe’s store, must be a good keeper & shipper, sold mostly green, ripened on counter, mild flavor in my experience , but good looking!
- Trader Joe’s store
- 80 days, indet., regular leaf plant with a high yield of 2-4 oz reddish black fruit with very good flavor.
- Al Anderson of Troy, Ohio (OH AN A) 06 / John Smarsz, Woden, Australia
Year grown: 2006
Location: Oblong, Illinois
- First offered in Seed Savers 2007 Yearbook by Al Anderson of Troy, Ohio (OH AN A) and Neil Lockhart of Oblong, Illinois (IL LO N).
Also known as
Terry Tassone (Tomatoaddict). Kumato.
Klaus-Peter Schurz (GERM SC K). Kumato - ripe fruit. August 29, 2011.
Klaus-Peter Schurz (GERM SC K). Kumato - ripe fruit. September 21, 2011.
Taryn Koerker, WA (WA KO T): Kumato - sliced fruit. 2012. (Posted with owner's permission.)
|Year||Commercial Vendors||Seed Savers Yearbook (Member listings)||Seeds of Diversity (Member listings)|
|2011||Marianna's Heirloom Seeds - new||5||2|