|Fruit shape||beefsteak, ribbed|
|Variety type||heirloom, open-pollinated|
- Indet., regular leaf plants. Beautifully shaped round and oblate fruits, some more ruffled and flattened, 5-7 oz. Very juicy, with full tomato flavor.
- Dave Thompson, Southeast Michigan 09
Year grown: 2015
- United States Department of Agriculture (USDA), PI 262906. Collected from Pamplona, Spain in 1960 by Davis, E., Crops Research Division - USDA-ARS.
- Endangered. Not listed in SSE Yearbooks or Seeds of Diversity Seed Directory.
- Introduced commercially by Tatiana's TOMATObase Seeds in 2016.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). La Rochapes - ripe fruit. 2015-07-23.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). La Rochapes - ripe fruit. 2015-07-25.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). La Rochapes - ripe fruit. 2015-08-16.
Dan and Val McMurray. La Rochapes - plant. 2008. Uploaded with owner's permission.
Dan and Val McMurray. La Rochapes - ripe fruit. 2008. Uploaded with owner's permission.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). La Rochapes - sliced fruit. 2015-08-16.
|Year||Commercial Vendors||Seed Savers Yearbook (Member listings)||Seeds of Diversity (Member listings)|
|2016||Tatiana's TOMATObase Seeds - new||.||.|
You can buy La Rochapes seeds at Tatiana's TOMATObase Seed Shop.
By buying our seeds you help us to maintain and improve Tatiana's TOMATObase website, and to preserve many endangered open-pollinated varieties.
The proceeds from seed sales and donations are our only source of funding at this time.
Thank you so much for your support!