- Indet., regular leaf, large and smooth orange beefsteaks with very meaty flesh and excellent sweetish flavor. Very few seeds and small seed locules. 6-14 oz. Very similar to Mennonite Orange.
- Alex Popovich, Surrey, BC, Canada 07
Year grown: 2012
- 90 days, indet., regular leaf plant, good yield of 1 lb, orange-red-yellow fruit, very good flavor, good bicolor.
- NC LE C 96 (Craig LeHouiller, North Carolina) / VA LE M 95
Location: Oblong, Illinois
- First offered in the Seed Savers 1996 Yearbook by Craig LeHoullier of Raleigh, North Carolina (NC LE C), who got seeds from a SSE member VA LE M in 1995.
Also known as
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Mennonite - plant. 2012-05-25.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Mennonite - flower truss. 2012-06-27.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Mennonite - flower. 2012-07-05.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Mennonite - baby fruit. 2012-07-29.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Mennonite - sliced fruit. 2012-10-09.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Mennonite - sliced fruit. 2012-11-01.
|Year||Commercial Vendors||Seed Savers Yearbook (Member listings)||Seeds of Diversity (Member listings)|
|2014||Tatiana's TOMATObase Seeds||.||.|
|2013||Tatiana's TOMATObase Seeds - new||.||.|
You can buy Mennonite seeds at Tatiana's TOMATObase Seed Shop.
By buying our seeds you help us to maintain and improve Tatiana's TOMATObase website, and to preserve many endangered open-pollinated varieties.
The proceeds from seed sales and donations are our only source of funding at this time.
Thank you so much for your support!