- Indet., regular leaf. Medium sized bi-colored beefsteaks, from 6 or 12 oz. Delicious sweet and rich flavor. (15 seeds / packet)
- Norbert R. Pikovsky, Johnstown, Pennsylvania (PA PI N2) 08 / USDA
Year grown: 2014 (crop failure), 2015
- 80 days, indet., regular leaf plant with a high yield of 6-12 oz, yellow fruit with red marbling, outstanding flavor.
- Bill Minkey of Darien, Wisconsin (WI MI B) 97 / Barbara A. Lund of Blue Creek, Ohio (OH LU B) 92 / WV TO D 88
Year grown: 1997
Location: Oblong, Illinois
- First offered in the Seed Savers 1997 Yearbook by Barbara A. Lund of Blue Creek, Ohio (OH LU B), who got seeds from Donald Tolley of Charleston, West Virginia (WV TO D) in 1988.
- (?) Could be a renamed Red and Yellow, which was listed at SSE 1989 Yearbook by Barbara Lund, with seed originally from Donald Trolley.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Mom's - ripe fruit. 2015-08-04.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Mom's - sliced fruit. 2015-08-04.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Mom's - slicedfruit. 2015-08-18.
|Year||Commercial Vendors||Seed Savers Yearbook (Member listings)||Seeds of Diversity (Member listings)|
|2016||Tatiana's TOMATObase Seeds - new||.||.|
|2013||Delectation of Tomatoes - new||8||.|
You can buy Mom's seeds at Tatiana's TOMATObase Seed Shop.
By buying our seeds you help us to maintain and improve Tatiana's TOMATObase website, and to preserve many endangered open-pollinated varieties.
The proceeds from seed sales and donations are our only source of funding at this time.
Thank you so much for your support!
|Description||Indet., regular leaf. Medium sized bi-colored beefsteaks, from 6 or 12 oz. Delicious sweet and rich flavor. (15 seeds / packet)|
|Fruit color||bi-color +|
|Fruit shape||beefsteak +|
|Fruit size||medium +|
|Fruit type||slicer +|
|Growth habit||indet. +|
|Member code||B.C KO T + and IL LO N +|
|See also||Sungold X Mom's +|
|Seed source||Norbert R. Pikovsky, Johnstown, Pennsylvania (PA PI N2) 08 / USDA|
|Variety type||open-pollinated +|
|Vendor||Tatiana's TOMATObase Seeds + and Delectation of Tomatoes +|
|Year grown||2014 (crop failure) + and 2015 +|