- Indet., regular leaf. Red ruffled fruits, 4-8 oz. Very good acidic flavor, very juicy. (15 seeds / packet)
- Nathalie Antaya of Saint-Robert, Quebec, Canada (QUE AN N) 08 / a collector from France
Year grown: 2015
- indet, regular leaf plant, mid-season. Red tomato, sometimes ruffled, excellent flavor!
Year grown: 2009
Location: Nancy, France
- This variety was said to be widely cultivated by settlers in Algeria and Morocco. Originated from Spain. (?)
- First offered in the Seed Savers 2011 Yearbook by Al Anderson of Troy, Ohio (OH AN A), who received the seed from Geza Korbely, Hungary.
- Introduced commercially by Secret Seed Cartel in 2013.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Moya - ripe fruit. 2015-08-20.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Moya - sliced fruit. 2015-08-20.
|Year||Commercial Vendors||Seed Savers Yearbook (Member listings)||Seeds of Diversity (Member listings)|
|2016||Tatiana's TOMATObase Seeds - new||.||.|
|2013||Secret Seed Cartel - new||.||.|
You can buy Moya seeds at Tatiana's TOMATObase Seed Shop.
By buying our seeds you help us to maintain and improve Tatiana's TOMATObase website, and to preserve many endangered open-pollinated varieties.
The proceeds from seed sales and donations are our only source of funding at this time.
Thank you so much for your support!
|Description||Indet., regular leaf. Red ruffled fruits, 4-8 oz. Very good acidic flavor, very juicy. (15 seeds / packet)|
|Fruit color||red +|
|Fruit shape||beefsteak +|
|Fruit size||medium +|
|Fruit type||slicer +|
|Growth habit||indet. +|
|History||* This variety was said to be widely culti … * This variety was said to be widely cultivated by settlers in Algeria and Morocco. Originated from Spain. (?)
|Member code||B.C KO T + and FRAN SC J +|
|Seed source||Nathalie Antaya of Saint-Robert, Quebec, Canada (QUE AN N) 08 / a collector from France|
|Variety type||open-pollinated +|
|Vendor||Secret Seed Cartel + and Tatiana's TOMATObase Seeds +|
|Year grown||2015 +|