Mrs. Bot's Italian Giant
|Mrs. Bot's Italian Giant|
- Indet., regular leaf plants. Very large red ruffled beefsteaks, 10-25 oz. Excellent sweet flavor. Very meaty, with a few seeds. (15 seeds / packet)
- Nathalie Antaya of Saint-Robert, Quebec, Canada (QUE AN N) 08
Year grown: 2015
- Originated in Castel Franco in the province of Treviso in the Veneto region in Italy.
- First offered in the Seed Savers 2006 Yearbook by Bill Minkey of Darien, Wisconsin (WI MI B), who bought the seed from CV Agrestal Organic Heritage Seed Co. in 2005.
- Introduced commercially by Tatiana's TOMATObase Seeds in 2016.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Mrs Bot's Italian Giant - ripe. 2015-09-01.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Mrs Bot's Italian Giant - sliced. 2015-09-01.
|Year||Commercial Vendors||Seed Savers Yearbook (Member listings)||Seeds of Diversity (Member listings)|
|2016||Tatiana's TOMATObase Seeds - new||.||.|
You can buy Mrs. Bot's Italian Giant seeds at Tatiana's TOMATObase Seed Shop.
By buying our seeds you help us to maintain and improve Tatiana's TOMATObase website, and to preserve many endangered open-pollinated varieties.
The proceeds from seed sales and donations are our only source of funding at this time.
Thank you so much for your support!