From Tatiana's TOMATOBase
- David Lemastrers, Pennsylvania 08
- This is another experimental project of Gary ("Tormato") in Massachusetts, who got an offtype regular leaf seedling from Stump of the World seed pack from Chuck Wyatt ( Heirloom Tomatoes ) in 2003. Gary said that fruits were indistinguishable from Stump of the World. Stump of the World should be a potato leaf variety.
- Gary continued to grow it from seeds he saved every year in 2004-2010, with the exception of 2009 when he lost most of his tomato plants to late blight. He got a PL plant in 2004, RL plant in 2005, PL plant in 2006, and then RL plants starting from 2007. There were no variations observed in the fruit color or shape over the years.
- As Gary was observing the leaf change from year to year, he called this tomato/project 'Perpetual Change'.
- Tatiana's note: I think it just means that this variety is not entirely stable yet.
|Year||Commercial Vendors||Seed Savers Yearbook (Member listings)||Seeds of Diversity (Member listings)|