|Fruit shape||round, globe|
|Variety type||commercial heirloom, open-pollinated|
- Indet., regular leaf plants are healthy and vigorous. High yield of red fruits with smooth shoulders and no core. 4-7 oz. So juicy, with delicious tomato flavor, more sweet than acidic. Early to midseason.
- Dan and Val McMurray of Wynndel, British Columbia, Canada (B.C MC D) 07 / Chris Thompson, California
Year grown: 2015
- 70-80 days, indet., regular leaf, 4 - 8 oz red fruit, vigorous large plants, good flavor. Large plants, good flavour. Few splits, no BER. Production likely limited by temperatures and late start. 14 lbs/plant.
- Chris Thompson, California
Year grown: 2006
Location: Wynndel, BC, Canada
- An old commercial heirloom variety, listed in 1935 seed catalog of Isbell & Company, Jackson, Michigan.
- United States Department of Agriculture (USDA), PI 644988. Donated to the USDA in 1963 from Wyoming, United States.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Phenomenal - ripening fruit. 2015-07-13.
Dan and Val McMurray. Phenomenal - plant. 2006.
Dan and Val McMurray. Phenomenal. 2006.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Phenomenal - sliced fruit. 2015-07-17.
|Year||Commercial Vendors||Seed Savers Yearbook (Member listings)||Seeds of Diversity (Member listings)|
|2016||Tatiana's TOMATObase Seeds - new||.||.|
You can buy Phenomenal seeds at Tatiana's TOMATObase Seed Shop.
By buying our seeds you help us to maintain and improve Tatiana's TOMATObase website, and to preserve many endangered open-pollinated varieties.
The proceeds from seed sales and donations are our only source of funding at this time.
Thank you so much for your support!