From Tatiana's TOMATOBase
[[File:|thumb|250px|Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T).]]
|Growth habit||det., dwarf|
|Fruit color||green, bi-color|
|Variety type||open-pollinated, stabilized intentional cross|
- Dwarf plants with potato leaf foliage. Small round fruits, dark brown-black on the outside and greenish-brown inside. Excellent sweet flavor. Obviously not very stable yet.
- Blane Horton, Jackson, MS 15
Year grown: 2015
- Developed by Blane Horton of Jackson, MS, from one of Keith Mueller's lines, H-28, and Dwarf Wild Fred.
- Named after Pit Viper, a subfamily of venomous vipers found in Asia and the Americas.
- It should be quite stable in its F7 generation (as of 2014).
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Pit Viper - sliced fruit. 2015-08-16.
|Year||Commercial Vendors||Seed Savers Yearbook (Member listings)||Seeds of Diversity (Member listings)|