From Tatiana's TOMATOBase
- Indet., regular foliage, red, large oblate beefsteak fruit, up to 700 gr. Sweet flavor.
- A neighbour in Granitovo, Bulgaria.
Location: S.E. Bulgaria
Bulgarian name: Пловдивски (?)
- The name means 'From or of Plovdiv' in Bulgarian.
- Frederick Denny obtained the fruit from a neighbour in Granitovo. When asked for the name she said it does not have one and that she [the neighbour] had saved the seed for many years. It came from Plovdiv, a town in SE Bulgaria.
- This sort could have been Plovdiv Eder (Plovdiv Large).
Frederick Denny. Plovdivski. 2008-09-10.
|Year||Commercial Vendors||Seed Savers Yearbook (Member listings)||Seeds of Diversity (Member listings)|
|2009||1(as Plovdivski Export)||.|