Ramillete de Mallorca
|Ramillete de Mallorca|
- Indet. but compact plants with regular foliage, medium perfectly shaped and blemish-free pink fruits, 6-8 oz. Fruit color is quite unusual, it is pale pink on the outside and darker pink inside. Flavor is very good and balanced. Keeps very well after picking. (15 seeds / packet)
- 1. Kristien Dhoor, Belgium 06 / Reinhard Kraft, Neukirchen, Germany
- 2. Robert Hoser, Germany 11
Year grown: 2011 (crop failure), 2012
- Seed originally came from the Island of Mallorca of the Mediterranean coast of Spain; collected in 1999.
- 'Ramillette' means 'bundle' in Spanish, and probably refers to its fruits growing in clusters. The name is sometimes translated as 'hanging tomato of Mallorca'.
- First offered in the Seed Savers 2001 Yearbook by Jeff Nekola, Green Bay, Wisconsin (WI NE J) and William Woys Weaver, Devon, Pennsylvania (PA WE W), who both got the seeds from Ulrike Paradine, England (ENGL PA U).
Also known as
- Ramillete Granel,
- Ramillete Ristra,
- Ramallet Pequeno,
- Ramallet Pil Lari,
- Ramallet Algaida,
- Ramallet Bombeta,
- Ramallet Mallorquin Pequenito,
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Ramillete de Mallorca - plant. 2012-08-09.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Ramillete de Mallorca - flower. 2012-08-09.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Ramillete de Mallorca - baby fruit. 2012-07-24.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Ramillete de Mallorca - ripe fruit. 2012-10-20.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Ramillete de Mallorca - sliced fruit. 2012-10-20.
|Year||Commercial Vendors||Seed Savers Yearbook (Member listings)||Seeds of Diversity (Member listings)|
|2015||Tatiana's TOMATObase Seeds - sold out for 2015||.||.|
|2014||Tatiana's TOMATObase Seeds||.||.|
|2013||Tatiana's TOMATObase Seeds - new||.||.|