|Fruit type||paste, canner, cooking|
- Det. plants. Regular leaf. Small to medium sized blemish-free red plums with very good flavor. Fruits keep on the counter for quite a long time. Great canner. Very productive.
- Julien Schmit, Nancy, France 08 / French CV "Clause" 2007
Year grown: 2015
- 75 days, det., high yield, super canner, disease resistant.
- Donna Meinschein, Maryland ( Heirloom Tomatoes )
Location: Pasadena, Texas
- Originally from Italy.
- NSL 300552. Donated to the USDA in 1994 from University of California, United States.
Olena Tsygankova, Alberta. Rio Grande - green fruit. 2012-09-10.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Rio Grande - ripe fruit. 2015-08-06.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Rio Grande - ripe fruit. 2015-08-26.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Rio Grande - sliced fruit. 2015-08-06.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Rio Grande - sliced fruit. 2015-08-26.
You can buy Rio Grande seeds at Tatiana's TOMATObase Seed Shop.
By buying our seeds you help us to maintain and improve Tatiana's TOMATObase website, and to preserve many endangered open-pollinated varieties.
The proceeds from seed sales and donations are our only source of funding at this time.
Thank you so much for your support!