|Fruit shape||round, oblate|
- Indet., regular leaf. Medium to large red fruits with smooth shoulders. 7-15 oz. Juicy, meaty, with delicious full tomato flavor.
- Nathalie Antaya of Saint-Robert, Quebec, Canada (QUE AN N) 08
Year grown: 2015
- Said to have come from a Greek village.
- First offered in the Seed Savers 2009 Yearbook by Nathalie Antaya of Saint-Robert, Quebec, Canada (QUE AN N) and Bill Minkey of Darien, Wisconsin (WI MI B).
- Introduced commercially by Tatiana's TOMATObase Seeds in 2016.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Rodopi - sliced fruit. 2015-08-22.
|Year||Commercial Vendors||Seed Savers Yearbook (Member listings)||Seeds of Diversity (Member listings)|
|2016||Tatiana's TOMATObase Seeds - new||.||.|
You can buy Rodopi seeds at Tatiana's TOMATObase Seed Shop.
By buying our seeds you help us to maintain and improve Tatiana's TOMATObase website, and to preserve many endangered open-pollinated varieties.
The proceeds from seed sales and donations are our only source of funding at this time.
Thank you so much for your support!