|Variety type||commercial, open-pollinated|
- Indet., regular leaf plants. Perfectly shaped orange fruits with smooth shoulders and no cracking. 5-8 oz. Very good full flavor. (15 seeds / packet)
- Dan and Val McMurray of Wynndel, British Columbia, Canada (B.C MC D) 08 / Andrey Baranovski of Minsk, Belarus (BELR BA A) 05
Year grown: 2015
- 70-80 days, indet., regular leaf, 8-12 oz orange fruit. Vigorous and very productive 6 ft plants. Even to slightly sweet taste balance, no splits. 30 lbs/plant.
- Andrey Baranovski of Minsk, Belarus (BELR BA A) 05
Year grown: 2006
Location: Wynndel, British Columbia, Canada
- Moldovan commercial variety, developed by Pridnestrovian Agric. Res. Institute.
- First offered in the Seed Savers 2007 Yearbook by Andrey Baranovski of Minsk, Belarus (BELR BA A), seeds from Moldovan CV.
- Introduced commercially in North America by Tatiana's TOMATObase Seeds in 2016.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Ruslan - ripe. 2015-08-12.
Dan and Val McMurray. Ruslan. 2006.
Olena Tsygankova (ALB TS O): Apelsin (left) and Ruslan (right) - ripe fruit. 2011.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Ruslan - sliced. 2015-08-12.
|Year||Commercial Vendors||Seed Savers Yearbook (Member listings)||Seeds of Diversity (Member listings)|
|2016||Tatiana's TOMATObase Seeds - new||.||.|
You can buy Ruslan seeds at Tatiana's TOMATObase Seed Shop.
By buying our seeds you help us to maintain and improve Tatiana's TOMATObase website, and to preserve many endangered open-pollinated varieties.
The proceeds from seed sales and donations are our only source of funding at this time.
Thank you so much for your support!