From Tatiana's TOMATOBase
- Andrey said it was red but it is actually pink.
- BELR BA A 07 (Andrey Baranovski of Minsk, Belarus)
Year grown: 2007
- Russian non-commercial variety, probably named after the place where it had been grown or developed, Saratov.
- Introduced to North America by Andrey Baranovski of Minsk, Belarus in the late 1990s.
- First offered in the Seed Savers 2008 Yearbook by Nancy Kirch, NY (NY KI N), who got the seeds from Andrey Baranovski of Minsk, Belarus.
Russian name Саратовский