- Indet., regular leaf plants. Small red round fruits are perfectly shaped and blemish-free. We have not observed any cracking. 2-3 oz. Very good old-fashioned flavor.
- Jeanne Krenning, Montana (MT KR J) 10 / Seed Savers Heritage Farm, Decorah, Iowa (IA SSE HF)
Year grown: 2014
- 75 days, indet., regular leaf plant, 2 oz. red fruit, good flavor, high yield.
- Thane H. Earle of Whitewater, Wisconsin (WI EA T)
Location: Oblong, Illinois
- Tatiana Kouchnareva
Location: Leipzig, Germany
- First offered in the Seed Savers 1998 Yearbook by Thane H. Earle of Whitewater, Wisconsin (WI EA T).
- SSE TOMATO 4794.
- From Lithuania.
- Introduced commercially in North America by Tatiana's TOMATObase Seeds in 2015.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Savaro - ripe fruit. 2014-09-14.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Savaro - sliced fruit. 2014-09-14.
|Year||Commercial Vendors||Seed Savers Yearbook (Member listings)||Seeds of Diversity (Member listings)|
|2015||Tatiana's TOMATObase Seeds - new||.||.|
You can buy Savaro seeds at Tatiana's TOMATObase Seed Shop.
By buying our seeds you help us to maintain and improve Tatiana's TOMATObase website, and to preserve many endangered open-pollinated varieties.
The proceeds from seed sales and donations are our only source of funding at this time.
Thank you so much for your support!