- Indet., regular leaf. Bi-colored beefsteaks, 8-14 oz, with excellent rich and sweet flavor. (15 seeds / packet)
- Norbert R. Pikovsky, Johnstown, Pennsylvania (PA PI N2) 08 / Neil Lockhart of Oblong, Illinois (IL LO N) / Craig LeHoullier of Raleigh, North Carolina (NC LE C) 97 / Steve Beers of Morgantown, Indiana (IN BE S) 92 / NC GR B
Year grown: 2013
- 90 days, indet., regular leaf plant, good yield of 8-12 oz, yellow and pink bicolor fruit, very good taste.
- Craig LeHoullier of Raleigh, North Carolina (NC LE C) 97 / Steve Beers of Morgantown, Indiana (IN BE S) 92 / NC GR B
Location: Oblong, Illinois
- First introduced in the Seed Savers 1992 Yearbook by Steve Beers of Morgantown, Indiana (IN BE S), seed received from a non-listing member NC GR B.
- SSE TOMATO 285.
- Introduced commercially by Tatiana's TOMATObase Seeds in 2014.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Selwin Yellow - sliced fruit. 2013-09-12.
|Year||Commercial Vendors||Seed Savers Yearbook (Member listings)||Seeds of Diversity (Member listings)|
|2014||Tatiana's TOMATObase Seeds - new||.||.|
You can buy Selwin Yellow seeds at Tatiana's TOMATObase Seed Shop.
By buying our seeds you help us to maintain and improve Tatiana's TOMATObase website, and to preserve many endangered open-pollinated varieties.
The proceeds from seed sales and donations are our only source of funding at this time.
Thank you so much for your support!