|Fruit shape||plum, pear|
- Compact indet., plants with wispy regular leaf foliage. High yields of large orange plum-shaped fruits. 3-6 oz. Very good flavor. (15 seeds / packet)
- Franck Combesque, France 10 / CV Kokopelli
Year grown: 2013
- Appears in the Seed Savers Exchange Yearbook since 1997, listed by Bill Minkey of Darien, Wisconsin (WI MI B), who got the seed from another SSE member, NM WA W, in 1996.
- Original Russian name was lost.
- Introduced commercially in North America by Tatiana's TOMATObase Seeds in 2014.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Sibirische Orange - green fruit. 2013-07-23.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Sibirische Orange - sliced fruit. 2013-09-09.
|Year||Commercial Vendors||Seed Savers Yearbook (Member listings)||Seeds of Diversity (Member listings)|
|2014||Tatiana's TOMATObase Seeds - new||.||.|
You can buy Sibirische Orange seeds at Tatiana's TOMATObase Seed Shop.
By buying our seeds you help us to maintain and improve Tatiana's TOMATObase website, and to preserve many endangered open-pollinated varieties.
The proceeds from seed sales and donations are our only source of funding at this time.
Thank you so much for your support!