Splash Of Cream
From Tatiana's TOMATOBase
- red round tomato, variegated foliage, regular leaf, indet.
- M. Hahm-Hartmann
- Carolyn Male of NY (NY MA C) received this variety as plants named Splash of Cream from Greg Speichert of IN who received seeds from Ed Rasmussen, who had received his seeds from France. Carolyn listed this tomato at SSE Yearbook in the early 2000s as a 'novelty' type.
- Carolyn's reserach indicates that the French person had received seeds named Variegated but had changed the name to Splash of Cream, so the real name should be Variegated.
- This var. may have origins in Ireland and has been grown in England and Western Europe for several years.
Also known as
- Variegated (original name)
Klaus-Peter Schurz (GERM SC K). Splash of Cream - green fruit.
Klaus-Peter Schurz (GERM SC K). Splash of Cream - sliced fruit.
|Year||Commercial Vendors||Seed Savers Yearbook (Member listings)||Seeds of Diversity (Member listings)|
|2009||Skyfire Garden Seeds - new
Tomato Growers Supply
|4 (as Variegated)||.|
|2008||Tomato Growers Supply||5||.|
|2007||Tomato Growers Supply||5||.|