- Indet., regular leaf. Large pink beefsteaks with slightly ruffled shoulders. So meaty and juicy, excellent sweet flavor. (15 seeds / packet)
- Seed Savers Heritage Farm, Decorah, Iowa (IA SSE HF) 13 / Barbara A. Lund of Blue Creek, Ohio (OH LU B)
Year grown: 2015
- 85 days, indet., regular leaf plant, good yield of 1-1.5 lb pink beefsteak fruit, very good taste.
- Raymond Mielke of Milwaukee, Wisconsin (WI MI R2) 96
- First offered in the Seed Savers 1986 Yearbook by Barbara A. Lund of Blue Creek, Ohio (OH LU B), seeds saved from plants purchased at a plant nursery in Ohio in 1984.
- SSE TOMATO 1178.
- Introduced commercially by Tatiana's TOMATObase Seeds in 2016.
|Year||Commercial Vendors||Seed Savers Yearbook (Member listings)||Seeds of Diversity (Member listings)|
|2016||Tatiana's TOMATObase Seeds - new||.||.|
You can buy Texas Pink seeds at Tatiana's TOMATObase Seed Shop.
By buying our seeds you help us to maintain and improve Tatiana's TOMATObase website, and to preserve many endangered open-pollinated varieties.
The proceeds from seed sales and donations are our only source of funding at this time.
Thank you so much for your support!