- Indet., regular leaf, large red beefsteaks, 8-20 oz, with very good flavor. (limited, 15 seeds per packet)
- TX GU R 07 (Michael Gunn, Pasadena, Texas)
Year grown: 2012
- 85 days, indet., regular leaf, red beefsteak fruit, 8-16 oz, very good flavor, high yield.
- TX GU R 07 (Michael Gunn, Texas) / Ernie Pearce, Saskatchewan, Canada
Location: Oblong, Illinois
- 85 days, indet., red beefsteak that is very meaty with few seeds, the reported largest grown to date is 6 lb 8 oz, mine averaged 2+ lbs.
- Ernie Pearce, Saskatchewan, Canada
Location: Pasadena, Texas
- Developed in 1997 by Ernie Pearce of Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan, Canada. Ernie selected mainly for size in hopes of breaking the current world record for tomatoes. He reported that the largest this variety has been grown to date was 6 lbs 8 oz. Named after the creek in Moose Jaw, which has supplied most of the water for this Giant since its creation (that's right, the secret is in the water! :) )
- First offered in the Seed Savers 2007 Yearbook by Michael Gunn, Pasadena, Texas (TX GU R).
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Thunder Creek - flower. 2012-06-27.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Thunder Creek - sliced fruit. 2012-10-08.
|Year||Commercial Vendors||Seed Savers Yearbook (Member listings)||Seeds of Diversity (Member listings)|
|2014||Tatiana's TOMATObase Seeds||.||.|
|2013||Tatiana's TOMATObase Seeds - new
Delectation of Tomatoes - new