Triomphe de Liege
|Triomphe de Liege|
|Fruit shape||round, oblate|
|Variety type||heirloom, open-pollinated|
- Indet., but relatively compact plants with regular leaf foliage. Small red oblate fruits, some smooth and some ruffled, 2-4 oz. Full balanced old-fashioned flavor.
- Nathalie Antaya of Saint-Robert, Quebec, Canada (QUE AN N) 08 / a collector from France
Year grown: 2015
- An old heirloom variety from Belgium, developed and presented by Victor Strap in 1903.
- First offered in the Seed Savers 2006 Yearbook by Alain Letroye of Antheit, Belgium (BELG LE A), seeds from Guy Dirix of Meise, Belgium (BELG DI G).
- Introduced commercially by Tatiana's TOMATObase Seeds in 2016.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Triomphe di Leige - ripe fruit. 2015-07-30.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Triomphe di Leige - sliced fruit. 2015-07-30.
|Year||Commercial Vendors||Seed Savers Yearbook (Member listings)||Seeds of Diversity (Member listings)|
|2016||Tatiana's TOMATObase Seeds - new||.||.|
You can buy Triomphe de Liege seeds at Tatiana's TOMATObase Seed Shop.
By buying our seeds you help us to maintain and improve Tatiana's TOMATObase website, and to preserve many endangered open-pollinated varieties.
The proceeds from seed sales and donations are our only source of funding at this time.
Thank you so much for your support!