Van Wert Ohio
|Van Wert Ohio|
- Indet., regular leaf. Round red fruits with smooth shoulders, 4-7 oz. Excellent rich and sweet flavor. (15 seeds / packet)
- Dan and Val McMurray of Wynndel, British Columbia, Canada (B.C MC D) 07 / Jerry Luebbe, Ohio / Dave Morgan, Columbus, Ohio
Year grown: 2015
- 80 days, indet., 6' plants, regular leaf, 6-8 oz red fruit, excellent tomato taste, good sweet/acid balance, few splits, vigorous and productive, another must grow here in PNW.
- Jerry Luebbe, Ohio / Dave Morgan, Columbus, Ohio
Year grown: 2006
Location: Wynndel, BC, Canada
- Originated from Van Wert, Ohio.
- United States Department of Agriculture (USDA), PI 254644. Donated to USDA in 1958.
- First introduced in Seed Savers 2007 yearbook by Val and Dan McMurray of Wynndel, BC, Canada (B.C MC D).
Dan and Val McMurray (B.C MC D): Van Wert Ohio. 2006.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Van Wert Ohio - ripe. 2015-08-14.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Van Wert Ohio - sliced. 2015-08-14.
|Year||Commercial Vendors||Seed Savers Yearbook (Member listings)||Seeds of Diversity (Member listings)|
|2016||Tatiana's TOMATObase Seeds - new||.||.|
|2013||Delectation of Tomatoes - new||0||.|
|2012||Gleckler Seedmen - new||3||0|
You can buy Van Wert Ohio seeds at Tatiana's TOMATObase Seed Shop.
By buying our seeds you help us to maintain and improve Tatiana's TOMATObase website, and to preserve many endangered open-pollinated varieties.
The proceeds from seed sales and donations are our only source of funding at this time.
Thank you so much for your support!