|Fruit color||black, brown|
- 80 days, indet., regular leaf, high yield of brown cherry fruit, very good flavor.
Location: Oblong, Illinois
- Moderate crop of round 1" brown cherry-sized fruit with green shoulders. Excellent flavor is great in salads for fresh eating. Indet., regular leaf, 72 days.
- Reimer Seeds / Geza Korbely, Hungary 08
Year: 2011, 2012
Location: LaFollette, Tennessee, USA
- Originated from the Netherlands, where it was offered by Sanin Seeds.
- First introduced in the SSE 2005 Yearbook by Bill Minkey of Darien, Wisconsin, who obtained the seeds from Totally Tomatoes in 2004. Bill's original description says:
- "70-75 days, indet., regular leaf, 0.5 oz., earthy brown skin, very good flavor, very productive, from CV To3 04."
- It was first offered commercially in North America in 2004 by Totally Tomatoes , from where the first SSE members who listed this variety obtained their seed.
Klaus-Peter Schurz (GERM SC K). Brown Berry - flowers. July 2011.
Klaus-Peter Schurz (GERM SC K). Brown Berry - green fruit. July 2011.
Ted Maiden (TN MA T): Brown Berry - ripe fruit. 2011.