- Warning: for dial-up users, it may take a while to load up the first page. If you experience slow response time, you can still order seeds via the old system: Old order system (recommended for dial-up users).
- We do not have 2014 Seed Catalog in PDF format this year, at least not yet. It is a lot of effort to compile it, and seeds processing and germination testing is taking priority! :)
1,282 varieties are available as of December 31, 2015.
963 varieties are available as of November 13, 2015.
1,023 varieties are available as of December 23, 2014.
1,006 varieties are available as of November 19, 2014.
718 varieties are available as of June 19, 2014.
753 varieties are available as of April 28, 2014.
770 varieties are available as of February 28, 2014.
800 varieties are available as of December 2, 2013.
798 varieties are available as of October 31, 2013.
671 varieties are available as of September 30, 2013.
566 varieties are available as of August 3, 2013.
573 varieties are available as of June 4, 2013.
581 varieties are available as of April 18, 2013.
648 varieties are available as of February 23, 2013.
664 varieties are available as of January 24, 2013.
668 varieties are available as of December 24, 2012.
702 varieties are available as of October 26, 2012.
Click here to view the Seed Catalog by Fruit Color and Type: ***MAY BE SLOW TO LOAD!
- Packets usually contain 25 seeds, but for some varieties with very low seed supply we can only offer 10-15 seeds. $2.50 / packet.
- All the seeds are from 2006-2012 crops, grown organically at Tatiana's Farm, with very few exceptions of varieties grown by our partners / growers. We also offer 2 very popular hybrids varieties, SunSugar F1 and SunGold F1. This is the last year we offer seeds collected in 2006.
- Germination rates should be at least 85-90%, and in most of the cases are perfect 100%. Our older seeds are kept in cool storage to ensure long-lasting viability. The seeds are routinely re-tested for germination to ensure they meet our germination standards.
- As we grow many varieties of tomatoes, some occasional off-type may show up, although special care is taken to avoid such situations. In our area, pollinator activity is very low at the time of tomato fruit set, so the chances of crossing are reduced (although not 100% eliminated).
- I take special care labelling all tomato plants and fruits, to ensure correct seeds.
- Please contact (Tatiana) if you have any problems with germination or seed crossing/mixups, so we stop offering the batch. It is very important for us to ensure that correct varieties and viable seeds are being circulated.
You can buy Tomato Seeds seeds at Tatiana's TOMATObase Seed Shop.
By buying our seeds you help us to maintain and improve Tatiana's TOMATObase website, and to preserve many endangered open-pollinated varieties.
The proceeds from seed sales and donations are our only source of funding at this time.
Thank you so much for your support!
Pages in category "Tomato Seeds"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 1,254 total.(previous 200) (next 200)