|Variety type||open-pollinated, commercial heirloom|
- indet., regular leaf, large red beefsteaks, good old-fashioned flavor, first fruits had inedible core, but later fruits did not have this problem. Meaty with few seeds. Smooth skinned. 10-14 oz.
- Seed Source
- 1. Reimer Seeds
- 2. CV Page's Seeds 05
- 3. Southern Exposure Seed Exchange 04
|2010 (#1, #2 - crop failure)}}
- 90 days, indet., regular leaf plant, good yield of 1-1.5 lb beefsteak fruit, very good flavor.
- Reimer Seeds / Dorothy Beiswenger, Crookston, Minnesota (MN BE D) 96
Location: Oblong, Illinois
- Large red beefsteak similar to Beefsteak, holds the record for the largest tomato ever grown.
- Reimer Seeds
Location: Sonora, Kentucky
- 85 days, indet., regular leaf, 12-16+ oz fruit, solid with few seeds, tasty, good producer.
- Reimer Seeds / CV Harvest Moon Farm
Location: Pasadena, Texas
- Very late production, 90+ days. Good flavour. Moderate harvests of 11oz fruit. Good flavour and meaty. Hot weather seemed to delay production.
Year grown: 2014
Location: Edmonton, AB.
Also known as
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Delicious (CV Page) - plant. 2010-07-01.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Delicious (Page) - flowers. 2010-07-19.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Delicious (Page) - baby fruit. 2010-07-19.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Delicious (So1) - baby fruit. 2010-07-01.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Delicious (So1) - baby fruit. 2010-07-26.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Delicious (So1) - ripe fruit. 2010-08-24.
Patty Brown, Ohio. Delicious and Yellow Delicious - ripe fruit. August 2013. Posted with owner's permission.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Delicious (So1) - sliced fruit. 2010-09-28.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Delicious (So1) - sliced fruit. 2010-10-06.
|Also known as||Delicious, Burpee's +|
|Fruit color||red +|
|Fruit shape||beefsteak +|
|Fruit size||large +|
|Fruit type||slicer +|
|Growth habit||indet. +|
|History||* Introduced by Burpee in 1964 after years of selection from ‘Beefsteak (Crimson Cushion).|
|Member||B.C KO T +, IL LO N +, KY ST M + and TX GU R +|
|Member code||B.C GI K +|
|See also||Delicious, Yellow +|
|Variety type||open-pollinated + and commercial heirloom +|
|Vendor||Tatiana's TOMATObase Seeds +, Tomato Growers Supply +, TomatoFest +, Baker Creek Heirloom Seeds +, Sand Hill Preservation Center +, Skyfire Garden Seeds +, Totally Tomatoes +, Reimer Seeds +, Heirloom Seeds +, Trade Winds Fruit +, Delectation of Tomatoes +, Gourmet Seed International +, Hazzard's Wholesale Seeds +, J.W. Jung Seed Company +, Knapp's Fresh Vegies +, Swallowtail Garden Seeds +, Heirloom Tomatoes +, Blue Ribbon Tomatoes + and Burpee +|