- Seed Source
- Reimer Seeds
- Indet., regular leaf, high yield of large flattened pink beefsteaks, 10-18 oz, very good sweet flavor, quite early for a beefsteak tomato.
- Seed Source
- 1. Reimer Seeds
- 2. Sand Hill Preservation Center 06|2005 (#1), 2012 (#1,2)}}
- 3. B.C MC D 05 (Dan and Val McMurray, Wynndel, BC, Canada)
- 80 days, indet., regular leaf, 8-10 oz, beautiful fruit with excellent flavor, a favorite, from Siberia.
Location: Pasadena, Texas
- Siberian heirloom originated in the Altai Mountains on the Russian/Chinese border.
- Commercially offered by Seeds Trust/High Altitude Gardens in the early 90s. As per Craig LeHouiller, it was the best of their Siberian collection.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Gregori's Altai (Sa9) - seedling planted. 2012-05-13.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Gregori's Altai (Sa9) - plant. 2012-06-21.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Gregori's Altai. 2005-08-19
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Gregori's Altai - green fruit. 2012-08-05.
You can buy Gregori's Altai seeds at Tatiana's TOMATObase Seed Shop.
By buying our seeds you help us to maintain and improve Tatiana's TOMATObase website, and to preserve many endangered open-pollinated varieties.
The proceeds from seed sales and donations are our only source of funding at this time.
Thank you so much for your support!