From Tatiana's TOMATOBase
- 80 days, indet., regular leaf plant, 6-10 oz fruit, good flavor, good yield.
- MD WY C 00 (Chuck Wyatt, Maryland)
Location: Oblong, Illinois
- Old-time variety from Virginia, named after the almost abandoned town of Lynnwood on the Shenandoah River.
- This variety was offered by the late Chuck Wyatt of Maryland in his seed catalog. Darrel Jones of Selected Plants gracefully shared the original description from Chuck Wyatt's catalog:
- "Lynnwood - Where Madison Run joins the Shenandoah River stands the once prosperous village of Lynnwood, Virginia. Now only the old white, wooden church with its stained glass windows and this tomato remain. 75 days - Indet. reg leaf med/large fruit with outstanding flavor. Prolific and bears over a long season."
- First offered in the Seed Savers 2000 Yearbook by Chuck Wyatt of Baltimore, Maryland (MD WY C).
- The variety name was misspelled as Lynwood in the SSE Yearbooks since 2002.
Also known as
- Lynwood (spelling error)
|Year||Commercial Vendors||Seed Savers Yearbook (Member listings)||Seeds of Diversity (Member listings)|
|2013||Sand Hill Preservation Center||.||.|
|2011||Sand Hill Preservation Center||1||0|
|2010||Sand Hill Preservation Center||2||.|
|2009||Sand Hill Preservation Center - new||1||.|