Missouri Pink Love Apple
|Missouri Pink Love Apple|
- indet. tall plants, potato leaf, pink beefsteak fruits, 8-14 oz, excellent flavor, meaty and juicy.
- Geza Korbely, Hungary 06
Year grown: 2010
- 80 days, indet., potato leaf plant, high yield of 1-1.25 lb beefsteak fruit, outstanding flavor.
- KS TH R 96 (Ron Thuma, Kansas) / KS TH R 93 / George Jennings, Waverly, Kansas 92
Location: Oblong, Illinois
- 75 days, indet., potato leaf, excellent yield of 1-1.5 lb outstanding tasting pink beefsteaks.
- M. Hartmann, Germany
Location: Pasadena, Texas
- Ron Thuma of Kansas collected seeds from George Jennings of Waverly, Kansas in 1992 via his daughter, Anise (Barnes) Jennings. Grandpa Barnes grew this variety in Civil War era as ornamental plants as he didn't think tomatoes were edible, and it has been in Jennings family since.
- SSE TOMATO 3165.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Missouri Pink Love Apple - plant. 2010-07-11.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Missouri Pink Love Apple - flowers. 2010-07-11.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Missouri Pink Love Apple - green fruit. 2010-08-01.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Missouri Pink Love Apple - sliced fruit. 2010-09-10.